Sweepstakes! Win a Gymboss Interval Timer!
If you’ve watched any of my workout videos, you’ll see that I use a Gymboss Interval Timer to keep track of time. I adore this thing.
I shopped around and compared reviews, features, and prices of other interval timers, but the Gymboss easily stood out. It’s small, it’s affordable, it comes in 9 funky colors (handy, now that I’ve motivated every trainer and instructor at my gym to buy one!), and you have complete control in time increments.
Some interval timers only allow you to set times in increments of 10 seconds or, worse, 30 seconds. With the Gymboss, I can set it to 27 seconds of work, 12 seconds of rest if I want to. You can set how many rounds you’ll do, change the sound level and duration of the alarm (including vibrate only), and it’s small enough to stay firmly clipped to my clothing and out of my way while I’m exercising.
Oh, you can also set it to function as a stopwatch!
I love it so much, I’m thinking of buying two more so I can keep one in my travel suitcase, one for home use, and one for gym use, because toting it everywhere I go increases my risk of losing it.
When my husband asks if he can use it, I just give him a dirty look. Which means, “Yes, but if you lose it, there will be hell to pay.”
I’ve come to prefer intervals over rep counts (borrrrring), and I find that pushing myself through until my Gymboss beeps to signal the seems-like-it-will-never-effing-end interval is a great way to take my workouts to the next level.
I love counting how many reps I do in the 50 seconds, then trying to match or beat that number the next time.
Now it’s your turn to nab one of these bad boys. (Is it a bad boy even if it’s pink?) (Yes. Yes it is.)
One of you lucky suckers will win a Gymboss Interval Timer in the color of your choice! All you have to do to enter is share this week’s “Buddy Up!” Quickie Workout Video on your Facebook wall, Google+ page, or by Twitter, and tag This is Fit Workouts! Winner will be chosen by random at www.random.org. Official rules are posted below.
Now go forth and enter!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Must be 18 to enter.
- Enter by Friday, September 20, 2013, 5:00pm CST.
- To enter, share video post and tag “This is Fit Workouts.” One entry per person.
- Prize is Gymboss Interval Timer, retail value $19.95 USD.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected Friday, September 20, 2013 by 10:00pm CST. Winner will be notified by private message via social media and will have 3 days to claim prize. (
- If potential winner forfeits or does not claim prize, prize will be re-awarded at This is Fit Workout’s sole discretion.
- Sweepstakes sponsored by This is Fit Workouts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW